Factual InvestigationAugust 5, 2016
IT SecurityAugust 23, 2016
Ramsey Investigation Services (RIS) have the experience and surveillance understanding to conduct accurate, professional surveillance and provide comprehensive reports of activity.
RIS have the necessary skill and equipment to conduct a thorough surveillance investigation.
Good surveillance operators need to:
- Blend in
- Drive nondescript motor vehicles
- Be smart and portray common sense
- Gather information about movement and activity
- Have and maintain appropriate equipment
- Produce good, clear concise notes and reports
- Be able to give evidence in court
All operators carry:
- HD video cameras for outside videoing
- PV900 pin hole cameras for inside videoing i.e. hotels, shopping centres
- Laptop computer to do field notes, reports and monitor social activity
We can provide one or two surveillance operators depending on the job situation.
RIS have male and female fully licensed investigators.
RIS store all evidence and original video securely and for a period of 7 years, or as per client’s requests.
Copy DVD of Claimant’s activity is provided to client with our comprehensive accurate reports along with the investigators contemporaneous notes. All investigators have either had court experience or have undertaken training in giving evidence in a court situation.